Monday, April 17, 2006

Standing Room Only

Whew....i really hate mondays. I had to literally stand on my way back to Manila earlier this morning...the whole trip...146 kilometers of it for three and a half hours.

I feel sleepy, tired, bored, and out of tune....i want to rest. I barely had two hours of sleep...maybe i desperately need to take multivitamins...just to help keep the stress away.

This is really not good...i have scheduled hearings for the week....then so many deadlines to beat...my boss seems to have forgotten that I am also entitled to have a vacation....and last weekend should have been spent for more appropriate things than working for his most favorite client.

What the heck...i am really snoozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...